After Lesley and Robert's recent trip to Paris and Spain and their great posts along the way AND Jenn's continually funny blogs, I thought I'd try my hand. Actually, I'm just trying to do something besides packing! :)
But speaking of packing, I thought this would be a great way to keep up with all of our friends and family as we move west and thought we could put pictures of us and the house as we make it our own.
So, I thought I'd start by posting a picture of our guest bedroom. Sorry, guys! As you can see, we are no longer taking visitors!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love it- it will be so fun to keep up with you two this way. I'm so excited to see how great your new life in LA will be.
jenn
It looks great! This'll be a good way to stay in touch with what's going on with you. We're looking forward to seeing plenty of pictures of you in your new house!
-Lesley & Robert
Looks like you've been busy! I look forward to seeing pics of your new - much closer - house! I'll be "helping" Eric pack his room soon.
I am glad that you have decided to start blogging so we can see what you are up to when you get all settled in your new place.
I have been blogging for a while now and I really enjoy it. It is a great way for friends and family that live far away to feel like they aren't so distant.
It is especially nice for family that I dont often talk to on the phone (Aunts and Uncles and such) to keep in touch and know what we are up to. So I hope it will be just as beneficial (and fun) for you.
Best of luck in the next chapter of your lives!
Post a Comment